May 1st to October 31st
$30.95 basic site charge (2 adults & children 17 and under)
$ 5.00 Electric/ Water
RV sites - $ 2.00 Additional for 50 Amp Service
$5.00 per additional adult per night
($2.00 extra charge for air conditioners & electric heaters)
Showers are coin operated, quarters only accepted.
Selected tent sites available for $24.00 per night
Active Military Discount with proper ID
Spring and Fall Special - Stay 3 nights and get the 4th night FREE
Ongoing Special - Stay 6 Nights and get the 7th night FREE
Monthly Rate- $475/month (June & August) and $550/month (May, July, Sept & Oct)
$30.00 deposit taken at time of reservation
2 Week cancellation policy. Cancel before the 2 weeks and receive $25.00 of deposit back $5.00 processing fee held, cancel after the 2 weeks and forfeit your deposit.
Balance is due at check-in. You are responsible (and required to pay) for all nights reserved unless we have a 2 week notice prior to your reserved arrival date.
Cancellations on the same day as your arrival date you will be responsible for the entire balance of your reservation!
We do not refund for early departures. If your date of arrival will be delayed, let us know, or your site may be given out the next morning.
Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore, we do not refund for discomforts of nature.
NO CALL NO SHOW- You are responsible for the entire balance of your reservation, no exceptions. This will be charged to the credit card on file.
Extra vehicles; NO CHARGE
Visitors; NO CHARGE
(We do ask that you register at the office)
17 and under camp FREE with adults!
OFFICE/STORE HOURS vary in season. Check back for hours in spring.
Check In & Check Out Time 12:00 Noon
After hours arrivals please note available sites on the door or ring bell for assistance. Check in the following morning.
CAMPGROUND RULES AND INFORMATION
We at Frontier Wilderness Campground are happy to have you with us and we hope our accommodations please you. We will try our best to serve you and we ask your considerations with our rules so everyone will have a pleasurable experience.
1) CHECK IN and CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00 Noon. We ask for your help in cleaning your site before leaving.
2) QUIET hours are 10:00p.m. - 8:00 a.m. We expect any noise be kept at a level that can only be heard on your site- NOT your neighbors. Playgrounds are closed and children must be at their campsites by dark. CURFEW TIME 12:00 A.M.on all outside activities.To ensure a quiet park no exceptions to this rule can be made.
3) WE REQUIRE A TWO WEEK'S CANCELLATION NOTICE FOR REFUND. Less a $5.00 processing fee. Balance is due at check-in. You are responsible (and required to pay) for all nights reserved unless we have a 2 week notice prior to your reserved arrival date. We do not refund for early departures. If your date of arrival will be delayed, let us know, or your site may be given out the next morning. Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore, we do not refund for discomforts of nature.
4) NO VISITORS AFTER 10:00 P.M.! VISITORS or anyone who is not part of your camping family must register at office upon entering campground.
5) 5 MPH is strictly enforced throughout campground. Please watch for children obey the speed limit.
6) Mini bikes, rollerblades, skateboards, or motorized skooters are NOT allowed in the campground.
7) There is a $2.00 fee for use of air conditioners and electric heaters.
8) CAMPFIRES are allowed ONLY in firerings provided at each site.
a. Keep all fires in firerings only.
b.Only SMALL fires are allowed.
c. Do not move firerings
9) WOOD cutting - chopping or bark peeling is forbidden whether trees are dead or alive. Please see us for firewood.
10) GREYWATER and DISHWATER, is required by STATE LAW, to be collected and disposed of either in our dump station, or a mobile pumping service is available upon request for a fee.
11) Please do not wash dishes under water spigots or in washrooms. A utility sink is provided NEXT TO the toilet building.
12) Please do not take water from the washrooms.
13) PETS are allowed but must be leashed at all times, picked up after and not left unattended. No pets are allowed in campground buildings. Pets must be taken with you when you leave the campground. For their safety and others please be sure your pet is up to date on vaccinations.
14) Please DO NOT take tables from vacant sites. Only one table is allowed per site. If there is a problem please see us.
15) POOL Hours - Indoor Pool 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. (9:00-10:00a.m. and 9:00-10:00 p.m. Adult Swimmers ONLY). Facilities in pool building are for swimmers and their guardians only. No one should be in this building unless you are swimming. 16) Please do not pick the wildflowers - they are for all to enjoy.
17) ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN ANY CAMPGROUND BUILDING.
18) DUE TO THE INCREASE IN EMERALD ASH BORER, THE DNR HAS PROHIBITTED ANY WOOD FROM OUTSIDE OF DOOR COUNTY. ALL WOOD MUST BE PURCHASED FROM STURGEON BAY NORTH. PLEASE HELP PROTECT OUR TREES, WE APPRECIATE YOUR COOPERATION. WE DO HAVE BUNDLES OF WOOD FOR SALE ON PREMISES.